četrtek, 4. junij 2015

REVIEW: Milani baked blushes - Luminoso, Fantastico Mauve

Hello lovelies :)
Recently I have been on a blush haitus, I do not know what got into me, but I really started to love blush and I wear it everyday (unless I really do not have time). I wanted to pick up these blushes for the longest time, so I finally spoiled myself with these two beauties in May.



Blushes come in a round plastic compact that is gold and has a transparent lid, so you can see the blush. The packaging feels a bit cheap and flimsy, because it has two compartments, one for the blush and one for the mirror and a small brush that comes with it. While I really like the thought behind it, since it enables reapplying the blush on the go, it makes the packaging less sturdy than it would otherwise be. There is 3.5g/0.12oz. of product, which is, considering the insane pigmentation of these product, quite enough.

Both blushes have a baked formula. They kick up a bit of powder, when you dip a brush in them, but otherwise they are superb. My biggest fear is breaking or shattering them, since in my eyes baked things are always more fragile, but so far I had no problems with that. Luminoso already met with the floor in my bedroom and it survived the encounter just fine :)






left: Fantastico Mauve, right: Luminoso

05 Luminoso is a orange blush with small golden micro glitter infused in it. It gives a really nice natural shine to the cheeks.
07 Fantastico Mauve is a berry/plumish/mauve shade (yes I am the best at describing colour... I know), with slightly bigger golden glitter in it.

Both blushes are insanely pigmented, especially Fantastico Mauve. You need to dip into the blush only once and you have more than enough to cover both cheeks. You can build and blend both of the colours without thefear of patchynessand they last the whole day on my oily cheeks. Both give a really nice luminous feel to the cheeks without looking too glitery. 

Luminoso swatched(left) and blended(right)

Fantastico Mauce swatched(left) and blended(right)

You can get these on Destination Pretty for 11,35 € (Luminoso) or 8,48 € (every other colour), there are currently 10 colours available ranging from pinkish to bronze and everything in between.

Did you try any of these blushes or do you plan to?
Thank you for reading :)
Have a nice day :)
Tjaša :D

8 komentarjev:

  1. Wau, Fantastico Mauve je prekrasen! <3
    Kako pa se kaj obnese ta čopič zraven? Je fajn ali je toliko 'za v sili' - ko si zdoma? :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res je lepa barva :D
      Jah tako za v sili za kaj popravit je vredu, ni pa nek presežek

      Izbriši
  2. Oba sta prekrasna pa kako sta pigmentirana! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res sta lepi barvi. Sama nisem pričakovala take pigmentacije, je potrebno biti kar malo pazljiv pri aplikaciji :D

      Izbriši
  3. Not a big fan of glitter :) Ampak odtenka sta pa super ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Se mi zdi da je šimer zelo odvisen od barve do barve. Corallina in Red Vino naj bi imela kar veliko šimra, za Fantastico Mauve in Luminoso se mi pa zdi da imata manjši šimer, ki izpade veliko bolj naravno :D

      Izbriši