torek, 17. junij 2014

REVIEW: Essence all about candies & all about nudes

Hello lovelies :)
I never intended to buy these two palettes, because my experience with these kind of Essence is kinda meh... I bought one of the older essence palettes (02 long beach; sun club glamour to go eyeshadow palette) quite some tima ago and I was not really a fan of it. Hovewer, after I saw some swatches of these palettes I imediately knew that I needed them in my life :) and so I got them last month ;)


Both palettes come in a transparent plastic packaging containing 6 eyeshadows, all together there is 8,5g / 0.29 oz. of product. You do not get a double ended applicator with these palettes as you did with the older essence palettes.




 All the shades contain shimmer, the texture is really nice and buttery and the shades are really nicely pigmented. The shades can be used with a damp brush also, which makes them even more opaque on the lids. There is a bit of fallout on the face, but it is mostly glitter. All the shades blend nicely, but pastel colours tend to overblend a bit.

Shades start to crease on me after eround 7 hours and start to fade around 5 hours. Pastel colours are more prone to fading than shade from the all about nude palette.



 PROS:
* Pigmentation
*low price
* nice texture
*blendable

CONS:
*only shimmery shades (I prefer a mix of matt and shimmer)
*cheap packaging
*pastel shades fade

Do you have any of these palettes? What do you think about them?
I hope you all enjoyed the review :)
Have a nice day ;)
Tjaša






1 komentar:

  1. all about nudes izgleda lepa :) imam eno podobno, že iz starejše kolekcije pa so podobni toni :)
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši