petek, 8. januar 2016

Happy New Year And News


Hello lovelies!

First of all I wish you all a Happy New Year and may all your wishes come true in 2016 ;)

Second, I would like to apologize for Blogmas 2015, which was a huge fail...
But I decided to do Blogmas last day in November and then I also got sick and had depressing days and I was in no mood for blogging. I'm really sorry! But all reviews and posts that were planned for Blogmas, will still be posted ;)

There will also be some changes in 2016.
From now on it's just me here and I will try to post as much as possible, at least 2-3 posts a week. 
I will also change the name of the blog and maybe the design, when I find something I will really love.

Also one of my new year's resolutions is to be better with commenting other blogs. 
Since I usually  read blogs on my phone at night, commenting is not that easy, but I will be better I prommise!

This will be all for today. In the next post I am writing my 2015 Favorits.

If you have any suggestions for future posts, please let me know :)

Have a lovely Friday!

Ajda

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar