četrtek, 13. avgust 2015

My Current Skin Care Rutine

Hello lovelies :)
I already talked about my skin care in this post, but I did change it a bit during the past few months. I am not somebody who would change her skin care too often, because I like to stick with products that work. If it works do not fix it, right? I do like to experiment from time to time though and after some reaserch and long testing I decided that I will swap some old products with some new ones. Now that does not mean that I was not satisfied with my previous skin care rutine, but I can not deny that this one works a bit better.





AFRODITA CLEAN PHASE CLEANSING FOAM (NORMAL TO OILY SKIN)
I always start with this product in the morning to cleanse my skin from the oil that appears on my skin during sleep, and I also use it as a make up remover in the evenings. It is a really nice creamy foam that dos not dry out my skin and makes a really good job when it comes to removing make up.


FRUIT OF THE EARTH ALOE VERA GEL
Manca from Invisibly Perfect recommended this aloe vera gel a few months ago, and I must say that she was not wrong. I love to use it before right after the foam in the morning or after I apply the Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid in the evening. It is hydrating, soaks into the skin really quickly and it is really light weight. I also use it after waxing my legs and it does a really good job when it comes to calming and nurishing my skin.



AFRODITA NATURAL LIFT EYE CREAM
My go to eye cream for quite some time. I apply it right after I clean my skin with the foam. It has a really creamy and rich texture, but it soaks into the skin quickly and I can instantly feel how it mosturizes my skin. If I could only have one skin care product this cream would be it.


AFRODITA OIL CONTROL 24H MOISTURIZING CREAM
I was jumping backward and forward between this cream an the serum. I think both are good, but there is more product in the cream, so I decided to use the cream instead of the Oil control serum. It smells like lemon and looks quite thick, but once I apply it on the skin it soaks into the skin really quickly (unles applied too much) and it leaves a true matt finish behind, but still hidrates my skin. I use this product in the morning, after I apply the aloe vera gel.


PAULA'S CHOICE SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA LIQUID
I only use this BHA liquid in the evening. After I use the foam and eye cream, I dab this liquid on my skin and massage it a bit untill it soaks into my skin. It feels a bit oily, but does not leave an oily resedue once it soaks into the skin. I use this product because I have some nasty purple scaring from acne and BHA chemicall peelngs are supposed to help removing the scars over time. I must say that removing the scars is a long proces, but I am already seeing some progress. Some scars appear a bit lighter and smaller than before. Overall this product makes my skin really soft and smooth.


ALPSTORIES COLD PRESSED 100% PURE ORGANIC HAZELNUT OIL
I recently reviewed this product in this post so I am not going to talk extensively about it here. I use it as the last product in my skin care rutine. I use a few drops in the morning and a pump in the evening. It soaks into the skin quickly and nurishes it nicely.


Do you have any of these products or other products from these brands? What do you think about them?
Thank you for reading :)
Have a nice day :)
Tjaša :)



4 komentarji:

  1. ALOE VERA *-* tale lešnikovo olje je pa zakon :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Tale aloe vera se sliši zanimivo- jaz ne bi nikoli sama pomislila, da bi jo uporabljala za 'face/body routine'. Vem samo, da je odlična za zdravljenje sončnih opeklin :) xx Maja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. SUper je za kožo ampak mora biti res naravna (brez dodanih alkoholov, parfumov, barvil...) če jo želiš uporabljati za obrza :D

      Izbriši