sreda, 14. januar 2015

My Winter Face Rutine

Hello lovelies :)
Today I am sharing with you my winter face/foundation rutine. I usually do this every day when I have college. It does not take up as much time as it seems and I do like the final result :)
Here are the products I use and how I use them :)



PRODUCTS USED:
*Catrice prime and fine healthy look primer
*Catrice all matt plus shine control make up (010 Light Beige)
*Catrice velvet finish concealer (010 Velvet Ivory)
*Catrice camouflage cream (010 Ivory)
* Essence all about matt! fixing compact powder
*NYX Powder Blush (PB11 Taupe)
*Terra Naturri shimmer powder body&face (01 golden highlight)
*Terra Naturi rouge puder (04 royal apricot)

BRUSHES USED:
*Real Tehniques blush brush & stippling brush
*Eco Tools powder brush
*Body&Soul concealer brush
*Essence blending brush
*BH Cosmetics angeled contour brush
*BH Cosmetics powder brush



After I apply my skin care (click here if you are interested) I apply Catrice prime and fine healthy look primer on the middle of my face (nose, cheeks, chin and forehead). I personally do not really like this primer, but I want to use it up, so that is why I am using it. After that I apply Catrice velvet finish concealer (010 Velvet Ivory) on my under eye area (and on my lid if I am not doing any eye make up). I blend the concealer with my fingers and than imediately set the concealer with the Essence all about matt! fixing compact powder. I apply Catrice all matt plus shine control make up (010 Light Beige) eather with my fingers or with the Real Tehniques stippling brush. I start applying the foundation on my cheeks (where I need the most covaridge) and then blend it all over my face. I mix a bit of Catrice camouflage cream (010 Ivory) with the foundation at the back of my hand and conceal any spots with the help of Body&Soul concealer brush. After that I pat all the concealed spots with my fingers, to blend it a bit better into the skin.


I set my whole face with  Essence all about matt! fixing compact powder using Eco Tools powder brush and then I apply just the slightest bit of NYX Powder Blush (PB11 Taupe) with the BH Cosmetics angeled contour brush. I try to apply it as high as possible, because it drags my face down if I do it too low (which can happen quickly because my face is not that long). I apply Terra Naturri shimmer powder body&face (01 golden highlight) on the highest points of my cheeks, with the Essence blending brush. I like to use this brush because it is small enough for me to apply highlight where I want to. I do not like to use big brushes when I apply my face make up because It can get quickly out of control and messy. I use the Real Tehniques blush brush to apply Terra Naturi rouge puder (04 royal apricot) between the contour and the highlight. I finish everything off with BH Cosmetics powder brush, just blending everything together to make it more seemless.



This is how it my skin make up looks up close. Sadly the blush does not look as intense as it is in reality, but it still has some nice colour to it. I also do not go all in onto the cheens with highlight, blush or contour, because it can quickly look too much for my taste if I do. I just like a bit of colour and definition on my face.



And that is my foundation rutine, at least in the winter. I use different products in summer. These products are nice, but the foundation does not work best with the sun screen I use in the summer.

What is your face rutine? What are some of your favourite products to use?
Have a nice day :)
Thank you for reading :)
Tjaša :)

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar