sobota, 18. januar 2014

Best of beauty 2013 ~Ajda~

Hey lovelies!
I would like to share my most loved/used beauty products from 2013.
Enjoy :)



Primer : NYX Studio Photo-Loving primer ( Clear)  
This is the only face primer that i own, just because primers were hard to fins in Slovenia for a long time. It has a silicony texture and it makes my skin smooth for foundation and concealer.


Foundation: Revlon PhotoReady & Nivea BB Cream
On the days when i need more coverage or i know i will be taking pictures of my face i use Revlon PhotoReady foundation in colour 004 Nude. It hase full coverage, but you can sheer it out to medium. It also hae SPF 20.


When i don't need full coverage i use Nivea BB Cream in Light, it just evens out my skin tone, cover small imperfections, protect my skin from sun (SPF 10) and also moisturize my face.



Concealer: Essence Stay All Day Long-lasting Concealer.
I use shade 20 Soft beige, it's a little bit lighter than my skin tone. I use it under my eyes and for covering small imperfections.





Bronzer: NYX Blush in Stone
 I got this blush in a swap i think and i use it for countouring, i really like it but i want to try the Toupe shade someday also.



Blush: Sleek Rose Gold & Essence Me &My Ice Cream (01 Ice Bomb)
I am a blush junkie, so i couldn't decide for just one blush haha. First one is Sleek Rose Gold, which i suposed to be a dupe for Nars Orgasm, i just love this blush for every day it gives u a nice fresh glow and it looks super cute in spring and sumer. Second one is Essence cream blush from Me & My Ice Cream TE, it's also a nice every day natural colour and it has a weird texture, just like Maybelline bouncy blushes.



Highlighter : Essence Home Sweet Home blush  (01 Knits for chicks)
This blush was a part of Home sweet home TE and i use the light pink part as a highligter. But mixed with the darker shade is also an amazing blush.




Brow product: Essence WildCraft eyebrow set (01 Wooden Allen) 
I use this every single day, even if i don't put on any other make up. For everyday i mix both shades, 3 dips in the lighter and one in the darker.


Eye Shadow Palette: Mua Undressed.
I can't even explain how much i love this pallete. It's suposed to be a dupe for Urban Decay Naked pallete.
It has mostly shimmery shades but there are also 2 matte shades wich i use when i want a really natural look. Oh and let me just tell you: THEY ARE SUPER PIGMENTED!! :D



Eyeliner : Essence Gel Eyeliner (01 Midnight in Paris)
 This is my third jar of this eyeliner. It's just a black waterproof gel liner and it's perfect for my waterline. It's stays on all day and it even survive tears.




Mascara: Rimmel Sexy Curves Full volume & curve mascara (003 Intense black)

I love this mascara because it's really super black, it has an amazing brush and it holds the lashes in place after curling them. 


Lipliner: Essence lipliner (01 Soft Rose)
I only have 2 lipliners, but this one is my favourite, it's a nude-peachy colour.



Lipstick: Essence Longlasting (07 Natural beauty, YSL Rouge Volupt Perle 102, Maybelline Color Whisper (430 Coral Ambition)
Essence lipstick in Natural beauty it's my everyday lipstick to wear it's like my lips but better. YSL one i used in the summer almsot every day when i wanted a bit of shimmer, other days i loved Maybelline colour Whisper.




Lip Gloss: L'occitane Pivoine Flora (04 Grenadine)


It's just a nice red gloss with gold shimmers, sometimes i wear it on it's own and sometimes over red lipstic.  It's not sticky at all and it moisturize the lips.




Beauty Subscription:  MyBox

It's the first and only subscription service in Slovenia, the first box came in September and i really liked it. It was 16€.




Tool :

I love my Everyday Minerals flat top kabuki brush for my foundation,   And my  Essence Smoky eye brush.



Have a lovely day!

Ajda

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar